The QUENCHER Spark Arrestor
Our in-line spark arrestor, The Quencher, is engineered to channel hot embers and sparks into a high energy turbulation cell, extinguishing and keeping them away from the filters in the dust collector, thus reducing the risk of a fire or explosion. Our spark arrestor cools the sparks and embers that cause fires and explosions in dust collection systems. It’s not just a spark trap! Low-pressure, high efficiency spark arrestors like The Quencher, can be mounted in-line with the existing or new duct work and are available in either a horizontal or vertical setup, providing the versatility to fit into any installation.
Features at a glance
- NFPA 69 compliant
- Most advanced spark suppressor technology available on the market today.
- Extinguishes and cools sparks / burning embers from welding fumes, plasma cutting table, grinding, polishing, buffing, belt sanders, furnaces, biomass boilers, and any application which creates a possible spark hazard. See our Exceptional Performance Guarantee. No one will give you this!
- Prevents fires and explosions in all dust collection and ducted systems.
- Static device, with no moving parts, requiring no additional dust collection recipient. No water or chemical retardants are injected.
- In-line spark arrestor device, is easy to apply, install, use and maintain.
- A small investment for safety and big piece of mind.
- Quencher Spark Arrestors are available for 2″ to 80″ duct standard and larger or custom sizes, with capabilities in excess of 250,000 CFM.
- NEW! Mini-Quencher spark arrestor for 2″ to 4″ vacuum lines is now available. See the Mini-Quencher
- High temperature units up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stainless steel, corrosion and abrasion resistant options are available.
- Sleeve/slip connection and rolled edge (for clamp together duct).
- Built to ISO 9001:2008 and CWB Certification, Your Guarantee of Quality and Reliability.
Why you should buy a QUENCHER spark arrestor - click here
How the Quencher Spark Arrestor Works - click here
Quencher Models Available - click here
Strongly Recommended Cell Cleaner & Booster Add-on - click here
Need more information? Download our guides - click here
Watch The QUENCHER Video
The QUENCHER spark arrestor is the only spark arresting device that can claim 100% performance, when installed and operated according to the owner’s manual. It is also the only device that helps comply with the requirements of NFPA 69 fire prevention standards. There are many imitators and cheap commercial grade devices on the market that fall very short of the industrial quality of the QUENCHER spark arrestor.