Dust Extraction with Small Industrial Dust Collector
Our ULTRA-FLOW Dust Collector is designed for smaller applications but still use our advanced compressed-air, self-cleaning technology. Our top of the line dust collectors can filter out sub-micron sized dust particles in continuous operating mode and our sealed mechanisms and easy access doors make maintenance as simple as possible. These Small Baghouse Dust Collectors offer a great value for smaller businesses and their smaller footprint means it can be installed in much tighter spaces.
If you could payback the entire purchase price of your dust collector, would you do it? See how thousands of operators have done just that with their operating cost savings.
Features at a glance
- Hi-Tech LC series self-cleaning baghouse industrial Dust Collector, suitable for all types of granular dusts and air pollution control, this dust collector is ideal for your shop or anywhere indoor air quality is a concern.
- Most advanced pulse jet cleaning technology; Cleans 100% of media (instead of 20-25% by conventional technologies)
- Powerful, but gentle high-volume / low-velocity pulse jet for stable dust cake, 1/3 pressure drop, less cleaning frequency and prevent wear and tear of filters.
- 99% efficient on all types of particulate dust and produces no “puffing” during a cleaning pulse.
- Positive seal system; Prevents harmful dust leakage to the outlet.
- Easy to service; bottom load bags and cages.
- High side inlet; absorbs impulsive dust loads and ensures dust drops to the hopper unimpeded. Allows for high-ratio operation at up to 18:1 filter ratio, regardless of dust and/or application
- Large access door; for easy service.
- Optional perforated baffle; Optimize air and dust distribution over all filters, reduces effects of abrasive dust.
- Hopper or Low-profile dust drawer styles available.
- Affordable Purchase Price, 30-40% smaller foot print, this dust collector is a compact version of our acclaimed heavy duty Ultra-Flow Baghouse .
- Lowers Yearly Operating Cost, 25-45% Lower power consumption and compressed air usage, and 50-80% Lower maintenance and operating cost.
- Built to ISO 9001:2008 and CWB Certification, Your Guarantee of Quality and Reliability.
- Designed, Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. and Canada. Our component suppliers are strictly U.S.A. and Canadian.
Download/Print our Catalog and Technical Documents
- See what sets ULTRA-FLOW aside from all the rest in our Catalog (PDF).
- Your ULTRA-FLOW dust collector Specifications (PDF)
- See how you can Pay for Your Dust Collector with Operating Savings (PDF).
- Dust Collector Selection Guide will convince you to leave it to the experts.
- Your comprehensive Owner’s Manual (PDF)
Why you should buy from Quality Air Management
Purchasing your baghouse industrial dust collector through Quality Air Management means that you are getting the best product by a company that prides itself on the number of installations we have helped clients with their dust collection issues. Since the early 1980’s, our technology has been used in thousands of successful jobs around the world.
- Our baghouse dust collector forms a highly efficient filter cake, allowing operation at up to 18:1 filter ratio (or air-to-cloth ratio) compared to conventional designs operating at 4-8:1 filter ratio
- No dust penetration (puffing) during cleaning pulses means absolutely clean air returned to the work area, without the need of after filters
- The high side inlet acts as a dropout chamber to absorb heavy, abrasive and impulsive dust loading
- Optional supersonic nozzles on the pulse pipes produce 3.6 times more cleaning energy for every pulse jet; therefore 1/3 the cleaning frequency and 65% less compressed air consumption
- Only 25% of filters sent to landfill; uses half of the filter elements with at least 2-3 times longer filter life, compared to conventional designs
Still need more convincing?
Our industrial dust collector is designed with the end users in mind, so they offer several ease-of-use upgrades over competitive models:
- Easy to service: bottom load filters and cages
- 25-45% lower power consumption and compressed air usage
- 50-80% lower maintenance and operating cost
- 3-5 times longer filter life (6 to 10 years typical), 1/2 the number of filters and cleaning hardware
- Built to ISO 9001:2008 and CWB Certification
Dust Collector Fires
Dust collector fires and explosions are a serious and common occurrence.
Protect your investment with QUENCHER the only NFPA 69 compliant in-line spark arrestor.